Infrastructure Test Lead - SC Cleared
This role requires an experienced Senior Infrastructure Tester to lead build, integration and System Testing using automation techniques.
The successful candidate will take the lead in planning test schedules, writing and execution of manual and automated test scripts , defect management and reporting as required. The candidate will be required to have extensive current delivery experience in virtualised server Infrastructure and associated software such as Windows 2016, VMware, Hyper-V, and EXSi together with Firewall configuration and continuous integration methodologies with tools such as Jenkins. The Candidate should have experience in integrating and testing applications, external interfaces and network management functionality such as SCOM and SCCM. The candidate shall, as current working practise, use test management tooling such as Silk Test Central and Jira
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrable Experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Demonstrable Delivery of Test Plans, Test scripts, Test Reporting, Defect Management and Reporting requirements
- Demonstrable experience in leading Test approaches and influencing stakeholders
- Manual / Automated Regression testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing.
- Review and identify performance risks from high level design documentation to provide strategic guidance for mitigation
- System diagnostic skills including Perfmon counter analysis, event log analysis and network tracing
- Demonstrable Experience in testing toolsets, load runner, Jmeter
- Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in C, C#, PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on toolset chosen
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Agile/Incremental solution delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles
- Demonstrable Knowledge of version control systems like Subversion.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops
- Experience of solution delivery in a highly secure environment
Desirable Skills Required:
- Testing strategy definition
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN Networking technologies and protocols
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC Clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.