Infrastructure Solutions Architect
About The Company
My client, based in London, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They looking for a highly experienced Infrastructure Solutions Architect to join their IP Product team who are responsible for product management in design and renovation.
About The Role
They need someone who is capable of initiating and managing the joint innovation with key customers in the area of cloud transformation, storage and data management. Some of their key customers include Vodafone, NHS, Cambridge and Oxford University, and Barclays Bank, as well as others.
This is a client facing role and will require about 15-20% of time travelling to the rest of Europe, with 30% of the time travelling within the UK. You will need to be highly technical - an Architect Expert calibre, who will be able to analyse client user needs to improve design and develop better products through close partnership working with client together.
Main Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and manage new business opportunities in the European market for their Software defined storage solutions
- Find key requirements from enterprise customers and define high-quality technical proposal to match
- Initiate and drive improvement of the competitiveness of products and solutions
- Initiate and manage the Joint Innovation with key customers in particular in the area of Digital Transformation
- Identify new business opportunities and drive incubation of new solutions and business models
- Support storage market development and key account penetration in Europe; Analyse customer scenarios and use cases
- Help to build-up the partner ecosystem and manage the partner relationships
Required Skills & Experience
- Be familiar with Redhat storage solution, OpenStack, Ceph and vSAN/VxRail products
- The Redhat Ceph management, pre-sale or maintenance experience is preferred
- Have a deep understanding of IT infrastructure development in carriers, governments, finance, and manufacturing industries
- At least 6 years' experience in storage and data management market and participated in the development of major customers
- Master/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics, Physics, or a related technical field
- Open for short-term travels in European
- Willingness to work in a multicultural working environment
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Principal Network Solutions Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Principal Network Security Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
3GPP Vertical industry senior consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate