Infrastructure/Cloud Automation Developer (Powershell/puppet) is urgently required by our Global IT Services client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Bracknell.
This role is working on a business transformation program introducing new tooling and automation to existing programs. Self motivated, technically proficient individuals with an Agile background with development and design experience from a consultancy background required.
Skills - Mandatory:
* Strong development experience
* test automation experience
* Proficient in both C# and Java.
* Experience in test automation frameworks (nUnit, jUnit, xUnit, etc)
* Experience in mocking frameworks (RhinoMocks, Moq, nSubstitute, etc)
* Any experience working with mobile devices is highly desirable.
Skills - Useful: Any experience of the following software: Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bitbucket, nAnt, Ant, MSBuild, TFS, Subversion, JIRA, Clover, Zephyr, SonarQube, Selenium, Cloud, Docker, Continuous Integration/Development
* DevOps or Agile methodologies and implementation experience
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.