Infrastructure Project Manager (Windows, Citrix, AD, LAN) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive experience working as a generalist and broad IT Infrastructure Project Management experience around the below:
- Office LAN upgrade
- Outlet LAN & NAC discovery
- Network Segregation
- Active Directory remediation
- Corporate device build remediation
- Windows Updates
- Active Directory 2016 upgrade
- Citrix upgrade
- Windows 2008 upgrade
- Governance and risk management
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Management of project P&L
- MS Project and planning experience
- Act as primary customer interface for their assigned project or projects
- Day-to-day management of assigned project
- Dependency management
- Development of proposals/Statements of Works
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.