Financial Services Infrastructure Project Manager (Virtual Client/Desktop/Sharepoint) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial 6-month contract to be based in Edinburgh. To be successful you will have recent/extensive experience in the financial services sector and experience in delivering Virtual Client/Desktop/Sharepoint projects.
The successful candidate will also have the following background:
* Experienced Project Management delivery within a structured organisation
* Stakeholder management at both senior and lower organizational levels
* Significant infrastructure experience
* Risk analysis, risk management and mitigation
* Effective and accurate timescale and resource estimation and production of project plans
* Management of key deliverables in line with documented methodology
* In-depth experience of managing 3rdparty resources within a matrix environment
* Management and accountability for project budgets & related finances (including close management of Purchase Orders, goods receipting and invoicing)
* Participation in project related reviews and quality assurance procedures.
* Demonstrates success in managing teams and client stakeholder management in complex organizations and dynamic environments
* Demonstrates leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution, people development, client relationship development, innovation
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.