Infrastructure Project Manager (IT Services/Prince 2) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Stakeholder management
- Extensive and recent IT infrastructure project management experience, having successfully delivered numerous end to end IT Infrastructure projects
- Risk analysis, risk management and mitigation
- IT services/outsourcing experience
- Effective and accurate timescale and resource estimation and production of project plans
- Management of key deliverables in line with documented methodology
- In-depth experience of managing 3rd party resources within a matrix environment
- Project budgets & related finances (Purchase Orders, goods receipting and invoicing) management
- Participation in project related reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Strong business management skills - P&L, Delivery, Business Development, People Management, Relationship Management
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.