Infrastructure Project Manager (IT Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 contract to be taken in 6 month stints, based in Fareham, Hampshire. Candidates must be able to work 5 days a week on client site. The successful applicant will have previous experience of working for an IT Services company.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have worked for an IT Services company
- The successful applicant will need experience in at last 3 of these: Programme/project office experience, Consultancy, Transition projects, Transformation projects, Application development projects, Deployment projects
- Infrastructure environment - Microsoft, Windows, Citrix, Cloud, Virtualisation etc.
- Acts as the single point of contact for all project related queries
- Manages key stakeholders
- RAID Management
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience of working closely with Programme management and customers
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.