Infrastructure Project Manager. Edinburgh. Contract role.
Infrastructure PM required to work on a contract basis with previous experience working in Financial services and experience of working on Implementation of Sharepoint and Windows10 projects. You will be customer facing and own delivery of the project work including internal and third party liaison to arrange the work, coordination and progress reporting with the customer.
- A minimum of 3 years PM delivery.
- Stakeholder management at senior and lower organisational levels.
- Risk analysis, risk management and mitigation.
- in depth experience of managing third party resources within a matrix environment.
- Demonstrates success in managing teams and client stakeholder management in complex organisations and dynamic environment.
- management skills: P&L, Delivery, Business development, people management.
Financial background check will be mandatory for the successful candidate.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.