|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager (DataCentre/ Storage)|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Infrastructure Project Manager. 6 Month Contract. Telford
IT Managed Service is seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager to work on customer site,
- Experienced customer facing PM with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good planner and grasp of detail for multiple complex parallel activities
- Proactive self-starter used to driving distributed (off/on-shore) teams to deliver.
- Track record of meeting milestones in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Broad technical understanding in the Applications and Data Centre domains
Based in Telford working on a contract basis. Only local candidates are being considered for this role.
Please apply or connect on linkedin (in/libby-gilpin).
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applications Manager / Project Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Daily Rate - Euro
Business Project Risk Manager (JIRA, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Wintel Engineer - Infrastructure / Gateway Design
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer - PERM
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
5G RAN Build Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate