|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager|
|Location:||Limerick, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Tim Shepherd|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Infrastructure Project Manager
The Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
Effective management of the project baseline
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
* Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along Fujitsu working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
* Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
* Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
* Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
* Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
* Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
* Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
* Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors and Fujitsu). Typically senior level manager and Project Board
* Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
- Achievement of project margin
* Customer Satisfaction scores
* Assignment feedback scores
* Status of project in the project management reporting tool
* Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness Review
* Formal reviews have taken place and are documented
* Efficient and timely availability of assets during all stages
* Progress reports are accepted by the assignment manager
* Risk plans are formally accepted by the assignment manager
* Amount of contingency used or released
* Successful acceptance into service
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK&I alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Infrastructure Architect/ Unix Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire
3rd line Infrastructure Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate