Infrastructure Domain Architect - Cisco - Juniper - Bracknell - HO SC Cleared
A leading global specialist in IT Services is looking to employ an experienced Infrastructure Domain Architect within one of their major Government Projects. This is a long term contract vacancy to be based in Bracknell and will fulfil infrastructure design and architecture activity within the Home Office.
As the Infrastructure Domain Architect you will provide a lead role in the Network space, which has the following scope:
- Deliver or contribute significant design requests through Network Programme stream
- Provide assistance in co-ordinating requests for network design
- Provide review in the design process related to network expertise and background
- Provide background to other capability units with regards to networking
- Deliver significant design requests or contribute to significant design requests, currently this is through the Network Programme Management function, Documentation remediation and supporting other infrastructure projects which require network resource
- Provide review in the design process related to network expertise and background.
- Review network designs, or design which require network input.
- This is through ARB and DAB processes.
- Provide background to other capability units with regards to networking.
To be successful you will possess the following attributes:
- Either valid HO Clearance or valid SC Clearance that can be transferred to the Home Office.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills at all levels
- Routing and Switching - Cisco N7K (NXOS) and Nexus 1000V
- Cisco ASA
- Juniper and Checkpoint firewalls
- Citrix NetScalar load balancers
- AEP and Catapan IP encryptors
Bid or Costing experience would be desirable but not essential.
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.