We are working alongside a key brand within mobile Telecoms to recruit an Infrastructure Architect who will assist with delivery of server infrastructures.
The Infrastructure Architect will be accountable for delivery of server hardware, operating systems, databases and other on premise requirements. You will work with the partners to deliver effective business outcomes.
In the position of Infrastructure Architect you will own technical and commercial deliveries including:
- Hardware technologies
- Server Operating systems
- Database technologies such as Oracle and MongoDB
- Virtualisation tech such as VMWare and KVM
This position will predominantly focus on server infrastructure including hardware and operating systems and also oversee the governance of delivery in partnership with vendors.
The role of Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for:
- Technical governance
- Consultation expertise for on premise solutions
- Management of server infrastructure to ensure capacity, performance and availability
- Creating technical requirement documents
- Define and govern processes for asset and licence management
The role of Infrastructure Architect will allow you to demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Delivery of infrastructure solutions
- Understanding of technology fundamentals such as server hardware
- Knowledge of Storage tech including CEPHs and SAN
- Cloud services understanding such as Iaas and PaaS
- Hands on knowledge of Virtualisation tech VMWare and KVM
- Cloud orchestration and automation
To apply for the role of Infrastructure Architect please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.