Our client a global IT Outsourcing company are undergoing an exciting phase of growth driven by some significant business wins. With that said they are looking for a Infrastructure Architect.
The Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for the following:
- Production of Low Level Designs aligning them to existing High Level Designs
- Maintaining of Environment Spreadsheets
- Interacting with other HOB Architects to ensure a cohesive solution, including Peer Reviews
- Providing technical guidance and assistance to Integration resources
- Attending workshops with the customer, where required, alongside the Infrastructure Lead
- Windows Server 2016:
- Remote Desktop Services (Including Load Balancing with a Data Centre)
- Active Directory (Including Role Based Access Control)
- Domain Name System
- Group Policy Objects
- Internet Information Services
- Experience of producing Low Level Designs which are coherent and contain sufficient technical detail to allow production of Build Scripts
Candidates must hold, or be willing to undergo, government security clearance due to the sensitive nature of these programmes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.