Infrastructure Architect - Domain Architect - SC Cleared
Infrastructure Architect / Domain Architect is required to manage a data centre infrastructure to ensure that changes are impacted, designs are maintained and that the infrastructure is capable of supporting the wider company Services. The role is also required to provide the baseline of each of the technical environments and to manage these to ensure consistency.
- Experience working in a '2nd' or '3rd' line support group
- Ideally have knowledge of EMC Support tools - EMC Smarts, EMC NCM etc.
- Knowledge of Windows and Security Lockdown technologies.
- Knowledge of design in a Secure / Defence background
- Testing exposure
- VMWare or Cloud experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.