Infrastructure Architect (Server Technologies). 6 Month Contract. Reading.
Leading mobile telecoms operator seeks a Infrastructure Architect. This role will be responsible for ensuring delivery of cloud infrastructure working on a programme transforming the core network from the current servers to fully virtualised cloud-based servers. There will be multiple clouds across the country hosting both telco and IT applications.
This role they will need to govern the partner and ensure designs by them are in line with the requirements and then ensure successful deployment.
Background & Responsibilities
- Must have previously deployed cloud
- Strong knowledge and experience with Azure and Amazon (AWS)
- Excellent understanding of Cloud services such as IaaS, Paas
- Knowledge of traditional infrastructure - server operating systems, database
- Strong understand and experience with virtualisation technologies - VMWare, KVM, Openstack
- Good track record of previously managing/governing the delivery through a 3rd party
- Should be a strong character who can manage the 3rd party well, and hold accountable where necessary
- Excellent experience with HLD - producing/reviewing
- Able to produce SOW's (Statement of Works)
- Good commercial acumen
Pleaseapply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.