|Job Title:||Information Service Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Working closely with Information Quality Manager and Information Governance Manager you will establish and embed an information service desk, providing a one stop shop for information users with questions and issues about in life information products and services.
- Consolidate and maintain an Information Products inventory and provide service availability communications this inventory ensuring that all daily processing activities are completed by relevant "operations teams".
- Measuring progress, undertaking root cause analysis and driving the resolution of service impacting incidents.
- Coordinating maintenance, capacity, incident management, and problem management activities with supporting teams and representing the interests of EI and Information users (ie run and maintain).
- Manage the SoI( system of innovation) Operations team and work closely with the delivery teams and business readiness function to ensure that new SoI information capability/projects are successfully transitioned to SoI operations.
- Work with Operational Partner Management and Vendor Management teams to ensure the Information Service is receiving the relevant focus in line with the Service Contract. Identify any changes that need to be made to existing support contracts.
- Establish, own and drive a service improvement plan focusing particularly on information availability and user performance.
- Chair the Information Service Board and use the forum to drive escalation resolutions and align service improvement plans. Ensure that key actions are owned and followed up.
- Production of information service KPIs and management of any actions arising, demonstrating a clear and positive narrative of service improvement.
- May be required to work outside of core business hours in emergency situations.
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate combination of communication and relationship skills, BI, data warehousing and analytic knowledge and ITIL Service Management experience.
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguity, to drive business focused solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - must be capable of communicating to both technical and non-technical stakeholders and information users across all levels of the business.
- Energetic and proactive with a "can-do" attitude.
- Micro-strategy, Hadoop SQL, SAS, Share-point experience would be beneficial.
- ITIL Service Management experience/qualifications would be beneficial.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager / Service Manager (Patching)
Location: London, England
Information Security Manager (m/w) - Niedersachsen - ANÜ
Location: Niedersachsen, Germany
Senior Information Security Manager (m/w) - NRW - ANÜ
Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Information Security Analyst (SIEM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Performance Acceptance Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire