Information Security Officer (Data Security) - ISO27001
A fast paced, agile and rapily expanding Communications Company are currently seeking an Information Security Officer to join their team on a permanent basis to support the IT Director.
- Define and maintain the security policies & standards
- Manage & maintain the security accreditation (currently ISO27001 and CAS(T))
- Manage security incidents as and when they arise
- Raise awareness of the policies & standards throughout the company
- Undertake internal and external audits as and when required to verify compliance with policies and standards
- Create and maintain Disaster Recovery plans from an Information Security perspective
- Review new projects and initiatives for security compliance
- Experience of implementing and maintaining security standards such as ISO27001
- Experience of implementing and maintaining security standards such as CAS(T)
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics engineering or five years of comparable work experience
- First class communication skills - we really need someone who can listen and absorb, talk and hold the attention of others and produce documentation that is simple, effective and concise
- Good working knowledge of Security related legal and regulatory requirements
- Excellent Knowledge of using Microsoft Office, Visio and MS Project.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.