Information Security Manager (Operational Security Manager/Transitioning Security Services/Security Processes/Security Procedures/Team Management) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Canary Wharf, London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have a strong vertical in Information Security Management and Operational Security Management
- Experience within Defence, Government, Financial services sector
- Experience of developing and maturing Security Operations Function (not purely SOC experience)
- Experience of Transitioning security services from projects into live ensuring appropriately documented and operable.
- Strong stakeholder management, with the ability to work side by side with the customer and other internal stakeholders
- Experience of Implementing security processes, procedures and documentation
- The successful applicant will be responsible for running their Operational Security team of analysts.
- Strong experience around managing service transition /service development
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.