|Job Title:||Information Security Manager/Cyber Security Consultant/ISO27001|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Information Security Manager/Cyber Security Manager/Consultant (ISO 27001/Firewalls/CTI/DLP/Email Security/Endpoint encryption & Security/IDS/IPS/Shared SIEMaas/SIEM/Vulnerability Management/Web Security) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire with 2 days from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have extensive experience working as an Information Security Manager, managing security activities such as risk, security incidents, changes, policies and governance to ISO 27001.
- Proactively promote security services and drive revenue opportunities.
- Knowledge of some of as many of the following security services is essential; Firewalls, Advanced threat intelligence Service, Certificate mgmt., Cyber Threat Intelligence Service (CTI), DLP, Email Security, Endpoint encryption, End Point Security, IDS/IPS, Shared SIEMaas, SIEM, Vulnerability Management Web Security
- Excellent client facing experience
- The role requires someone who has hands on experience in delivering an IT Security Service into a live customer who can demonstrate they have held responsibility and accountability for all associated IT security day to day activities for a customer; including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security.
- Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered, managing relationships with customers and suppliers.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Analyst - Security Cleared
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Software Developer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Operations Centre (SOC) Manager
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Salary: Daily Rate