Information Security Manager - Operations/Operational Security/OSM (SIEM/Patch Management/Firewalls/Security policies) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have experience of SIEM/Patch Management/Firewalls/Security policies
- Interfacing with customer on all security matters and provide advice
- The successful applicant will not be responsible for strategy, selling or designing the solution and providing consultancy, this is more of an operational role.
- Will require some technical understanding but not specialist.
- Will be responsible for investigating security queries and coming back with answers - specifically in relation to SIEM/Patch Management/Firewalls/Security policies.
- Need very strong customer facing experience and should have previously worked in an advisory role such as this.
- The planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, and the ongoing management of operational facilities to provide the agreed levels of service, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets.
- The overall financial management, control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services, ensuring compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements.
- The overall management and control of the operation of formal contracts between own organisation and suppliers, for supply of products and services
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.