|Job Title:||Information Security Manager - Networks - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Duration:||3 month rolling|
|REF:||FJS - Infosec_1549452319|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Information Security Manager - Networks - Dublin
Are you an experienced Information Security Manager with excellent client facing skills? If so please apply to a brand new contract opportunity based in Dublin that will afford an excellent rate and the ability to work from home 2- 3 days a week.
The role requires someone who has hands on experience in delivering an IT Security Service into a live customer who can demonstrate they have held responsibility and accountability for all associated IT security day to day activities for a customer; including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security.
A key strength will be the ability to review the current status of delivery, Identify and deliver service improvements and articulate business benefits. You will also have a proven track record in supporting bid teams and sales teams to achieve new service and enhance existing services to drive business growth. The role will require managing security activities such as risk, security incidents, changes, policies and governance to 27001.
Knowledge of some of the following security services is essential such as Firewalls, Advanced threat intelligence Service, Certificate mgmt, Cyber Threat Intelligence Service (CTI), DLP, Email Security, Endpoint encryption, End Point Security, IDS/IPS, Shared SIEMaas, SIEM, Vulnerability Management Web Security.
This is not a consultancy role or analyst role and the successful candidate will ideally possess the following skill set:
- Accountability and ownership - known as a fixer
- Strong Customer relationship / service delivery.
- Good knowledge of International security standards
- A good technical background in either Networks, Security, Unix/Wintel
- Good Knowledge of business benefits that security technologies can bring to the customer
- Ability to work as part of a larger team and matrix manage teams
- Ability to develop conceptual models for the delivery of security services
- Be assertive and ensure the best interests of the Company and customer are protected
- Demonstrate effective management skills
- Security Risk Management
- Demonstrate High level of integrity
- Hold Base line level clearance
- Holds a valid Driving Licence
The Candidate will hold one of the following Security qualifications:
- Lead Implementer 27001, CISMP, CISM or CISSP and be able to obtain security clearance.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Cyber Security Programme Manager - (Home-Based)
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Onsite Recruitment Consultant - Dublin - no cold calling
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: London, England