|Job Title:||Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - IDAM/Risk|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - Identity & Access Management (IDAM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Bristol or London.
The successful candidate will have very strong experience of security standards (ISF standard of good practice; NIST; ISO27001 etc.) and will also have strong risk assessment/risk management experience at a global level.
- Identity & Access Management (IDAM)
- Risk Management
- Writing/reviewing information security control guidance
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and improving policies/standards for identity and access management
- Coordinating risk management activities and updating risk management register
- support the development and implementation of a customer's new cyber security control framework.
- Assist with writing and reviewing information security control guidance, including technical documentation e.g. system access, cryptography and network security policies.
This is an urgent requirement; please send your CV as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Cyber Security Programme Manager - (Home-Based)
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: London, England
Service/Infrastructure Delivery Manager (Telecoms)
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Project Change Manager (Transformation, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate