Customer Information Security Manager - Bracknell - Contract - SC Clearance*
Description of project:
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate they have held responsibility & accountability for all associated security day to day activities on an account/customer they are working for.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered, managing relationships with customers & suppliers at CISO / CTO & executive levels.
- Able to get hands on with the technical side around analysis of SIEM & IDS/IPS logs & reports
- Develop and maintain information security policies and standards
- Provide & plan strategic direction for the delivery of security
- Demonstrate significant experience in managing complex security programmes
- Holds at least one of the following valid qualifications: CISMP, CISM or CISSP
- Hands on with the technical side around analysis of SIEM & IDS/IPS logs & reports
- Capable of obtaining & maintaining a UK national vetting at SC level.
*Candidates must either hold current SC Clearance or be willing and eligible to go through the process which can take up to 12 weeks
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.