Customer Information Security Manager - Bracknell - Contract - SC Clearance*
Description of project:
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate they have held responsibility & accountability for all associated security day to day activities on an account/customer they are working for.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered, managing relationships with customers & suppliers at CISO / CTO & executive levels.
- Develop and maintain information security policies and standards
- Provide & plan strategic direction for the delivery of security
- Demonstrate significant experience in managing complex security programmes,
- Proactively promote & identify security services which enhance the customer service & drive growth
- Able to translate complex security information into layman's' terms for those that are not conversant with security knowledge & services , work closely with our security operations centre.
- Holistic responsibility for all aspects of security, including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security.
- Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered.
- Holds at least one of the following valid qualifications: CISMP, CISM or CISSP
Security Architectural experience
- Good knowledge of British & International security standards
- Capable of obtaining & maintaining a UK national vetting at SC level.
*Candidates must either hold current SC Clearance or be willing and eligible to go through the process which can take up to 12 weeks
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.