Information Security Manager is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based either in Bristol or London, with one day from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience of developing the delivery of Information Security policies, procedures, practices and governance
- Experience of developing and implementing a new Cyber Security Control Framework based on the Standard of Good Practice
- Experience of writing and reviewing information security control guidance to support the Standard of Good Practice and Information Risk Management Process Framework, including technical documentation, e.g. System Access, Cryptography and Network Security policies
- Insurance/financial sector experience desirable
- The role will require working with control owners and other stakeholders on the development of specific policy statements
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.