Information Security Manager - Dunstable, Bedfordshire - Contract.
A global IT services company is searching for an Information Security Manager to join their team in Dunstable on a contract basis.
The Information Security Manager will need solid experience in delivering IT Security Services. Candidates should have strong service improvement and stakeholder management skills.
Hands-on experience of delivering IT security services into a live customer. Candidates must be able to demonstrate they have held responsibility and accountability for all associated IT security day-to-day activities for a customer; including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security.
- Key strength will be the ability to review the current status of delivery, Identify & deliver service improvements & articulate business benefits.
- Service Improvement Background
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Key attributes will a proven track record in supporting bid teams & sales teams to achieve new service & enhance existing services to drive business growth.
- The candidate will need to be forward thinking working with the customer & key stakeholders at senior management level. Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered, managing relationships with customers & suppliers at senior management levels
- The role will require managing security activities such as risk, security incidents, changes, policies and governance to 27001. Proactively promote security services and drive revenue opportunities.
- Knowledge of some of the following security services is essential; Firewalls, Advanced threat intelligence Service, Certificate mgmt., Cyber Threat Intelligence Service (CTI), DLP, Email Security, Endpoint encryption, End Point Security, IDS/IPS, Shared SIEMaas, SIEM, Vulnerability Management Web Security
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.