|Job Title:||Information Security Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Ratajczak|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
The planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, and the ongoing management of operational facilities to provide the agreed levels of service, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets. The overall financial management, control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services, ensuring compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements. The overall management and control of the operation of formal contracts between own organization and suppliers, for supply of products and services.
The role requires someone who has hands on experience in delivering an IT Security Service into a live customer who can demonstrate they have held responsibility and accountability for all associated IT security day to day activities for a customer; including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security. Key strength will be the ability to review the current status of delivery, Identify & deliver service improvements & articulate business benefits.
* Manages security activities such as risk, security incidents, changes, policies and governance to 27001.
* Manages service delivery to customer(s) in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
* Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L (orders, revenue & margin), balance sheet, and cash. May be accountable for the TCV forecast.
* Actively owns service risks, controls service costs & improves productivity for customers in order to increase profitability & continually improve cost effectiveness.
* In conjunction with the customer identifies & defines requirements for new services. Ensures such services are professionally introduced & accepted into service.
* Proactively manages internal and external suppliers in a service partnership as 'one service team'.
* Owns the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices.
* Manages the service delivery team delivering to the customer, driving development and effectiveness.
* Depending on the size of the account, identifies opportunities for new business and account growth. Works independently, or with the Service Delivery Team or Delivery Executive, to develop new business within the account, where appropriate, leading on new business such as renewals.
Key Performance Indicators
* Service performance meets service level agreement (SLAs).
* Service availability, continuity, security & capacity.
* Delivering to cost budget.
* Improving efficiency target.
* Customer satisfaction.
* Account / Sales growth targets
* Knowledge of some of the following security services is essential: Firewalls, Advanced threat intelligence Service, Certificate mgmt., Cyber Threat Intelligence Service (CTI), DLP, Email Security, Endpoint encryption, End Point Security, IDS/IPS, Shared SIEMaas, SIEM, Vulnerability Management Web Security.
Contract duration: ASAP - 1st June 2018
The role will require flexibility in working hours & travel, primary location will be Dunstable based on a customer site 3 days a week, with occasional travel around the U.K & Europe.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.