- This role is responsible for providing subject matter expertise and guidance to the client's Business teams and and Partners that own the day to day management and safeguarding of customer information and protection of physical/logical assets of the company.
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams.
- Will have clear subject matter experience within one or many security domains and an ability to connect and work across multiple domains.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of their area articulated through key operating elements of people, process and technology.
- Ability to contribute to the development of strategies (and/or service strategies) within their area and understand the importance of the customer experience and how this can be affected by service impacts.
- Will have a high level, broad end to end understanding of our business and it's operational performance and be able to demonstrate knowledge of working in a service orientated environment.
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans.
- Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness and ability to support other team members.
- Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts.
- Actively represent the Security Organisation by developing and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders and partners to ensure security is considered throughout the lifecycle of projects from conception to operation
- Collaborate closely with architects, designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members within the organisation to ensure that our solutions are built to the highest security standards.
- Communicates information security risks and issues to business managers and others
- Applies and maintains specific security controls as required by organisational policy and local risk assessments
- Supports with the effective governance of external partners and internal teams to deliver and assure Security Operations services to the business.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry standards relevant to the role.
- Maintain a broad understanding of security products, an understanding of their architectural principles and integration capabilities
- Must have at least 5 years' experience working in Information Security.
- Must have a mix of security consulting, and professional services experience
- Must be well versed in security policies & standards, governance, compliance, risk management and security audit practices
- Experience with using common information security management frameworks, such as NIST, PCI, GDPR, ISO Series, OWASPp the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), the ISF Standards of Good Practice (SoGP) and ISACA's Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
- Proven expertise and experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Information assurance & cyber security
- Data protection
- Business continuity
- IT service continuity
- Information risk management
- Proven expertise in one or more of the following technical disciplines:
- Cyber security
- Identity & access management
- Cloud security
- Data centre security services
- Must have good written and oral communication skills, including incident reporting and stakeholder management.
- Must have experience in creating and documenting processes (processes, procedures, playbooks etc).
- Must have experience working at pace within a complex operational environment / large enterprise network.
- Security related certifications are desirable, particularly blue team certs such as SANS / GIAC.
- Experience of improving the maturity level of security controls in line with industry best practice and standards.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared Management Accountant
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Technical Security Architect /Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Cleared AWS Architect/Technical Lead/Consultant
Security Cleared DevOps Lead (AWS)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
ServiceNow Technical Consultant
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland