|Job Title:||Information Security Analyst (SIEM)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Information Security Analyst (SIEM) - Contract - Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
(SIEM, Web Security, Email Security, Endpoint protection, Endpoint encryption, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Networks/Firewalls, Threat intelligence).
A global IT services company is searching for an Information Security Analyst to join their team in Dunstable, Bedfordshire on a contract basis.
The Information Security Analyst will require strong IT security analysis experience in at least three of the following technologies: SIEM, Web Security, Email Security, Endpoint protection, Endpoint encryption, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Networks/Firewalls, Threat intelligence.
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and approving security change requests, interfacing with Technical Delivery teams, Architects, Service Delivery Managers and Security Managers to review (approve/reject) changes, which may have a security impact on the account.
- Analysing and collating data, produced from the various technical security tools, determining the relevance and impact to the customer.
- Review outputs from pen tests and vulnerability scans working with CTO / Lead Security manager to determine categories and security impact
- Production of reports, where required, and provision of security-related advice to your Information Security Manager and customer on analysed data, to ensure security risks, alerts and events are managed to a professional standard.
- Manage security incidents and investigations; Leavers/Starters process (in conjunction with the Security Administrator); Privilege Access process and advising the Patch management team of all vulnerability notifications.
- Auditing of processes to ensure consistent with company policies, amending/updating, where necessary.
- Develop relationships with our central Security Operations Centre.
- Be able to matrix manage delivery teams to deliver results for your customer. Be able to translate technical dialogue into business dialogue for senior management. Attend regular security meetings with your Customer.
Skills and Experience Required:
The candidate will require IT Security analyst must have strong SIEM experience and a background in at least three of the following technologies: Web Security, Email Security, Endpoint protection, Endpoint encryption, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Networks/Firewalls, Threat intelligence.
- Customer centric
- Solid IT experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff.
- Identify and manage Security Service improvements.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Accountability and ownership.
- Ability to Matrix management.
- ISO27001 Practitioner or other foundation level Security accreditation.
- Customer facing skills.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Feedback from Customers, Service Delivery Management, Project Manager, colleagues
- Technical Assessments.
- Proven track record of problem resolutions.
- Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge
- Successful production of documentation.
- Successful management and implementation of changes.
- Improvement/enhancements to service delivery.
- Meets and improves service level requirements.
- Successful management of escalations in a timely manner.
- Meets project deadlines and costs within own area of responsibility.
- Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
- Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
- Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
- Service Improvements.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Technology Strategy Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
IT SUPPORT ANALYST - 1st & 2nd Line
Location: Oxfordshire, England
IT Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum
Network Project Manager
Location: Solihull, West Midlands