Indirect Partner Manager (B2B)
Exciting permanent opportunity available with a leading Telecoms organisation. The role will be remotely based with travel to partner organisations and occasional meetings in my clients head of office in Berkshire.
Job Purpose: Indirect Partner Manager:
- Expand the footprint and contribution of our indirect partners to the companies overall growth.
- Access customer segments and markets outside the reach of our direct channels to enable profitable and sustainable growth.
- Grow existing partnerships and on-board new partners to enable effective expansion of the channel capability.
- Leading the partner relationship for the companies indirect partners; this role is looks at delivering the best outcomes across commercial and cost outcomes. The role looks at finding the best ways to execute business priorities through our indirect partners who sell products and services on our behalf.
- The role is critical in ensuring that channel performance is optimised to meet business objectives and that brand based decisions are achieved. As a result, a wide range of KPIs must be considered and balanced during decision making and these may include customer acquisition volume, customer retention, margin improvement, cost to acquire/retain. The roles work across all lines of business, products and services that we offer to customers.
- The partner manager will create and nurture lasting relationships with our strategic partners and ensure we always have alignment on strategic direction and that our partners deliver the best experience to our customers.
- Partner Managers report to the Head of Partner Management - Indirect and do not have any direct reports.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and ready to to take their career to the next level.
- Any industry background but need to be target driven, used to working to KPI's, managing margin mix and budgets.
- Looking for people who will look at the bigger picture, how we can sell a range of products to our partners
- A background working with digital partners before would be great as we need to build on our capability on this area
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.