Indirect Channel Partner Manager
Permanent - competitive package
Flexible working location
We have exciting opportunities to work for a growing technology company, as they seek to recruit marketing/partner specialists, with an excellent understand and experience within the B2C Indirect Channel Partner sector.
They want to expand the footprint and contribution of their indirect partners to the companies overall growth, so you will need to be able to help them access customer segments and markets outside the reach of their direct channels to enable profitable and sustainable growth, as well as grow existing partnerships and on-board new partners to enable effective expansion of the channel capability.
Leading the partner relationship for their indirect partners; this role is looks at delivering the best outcomes across commercial and cost outcomes. The role looks at finding the best ways to execute business priorities through our indirect partners who sell products and services on behalf of the organisation.
- You will need to come from a similar background, with a good understanding around Indirect Channels in line with B2C targeted audiences.
- You will need to be a self-starter as they are looking for someone who is top level of their game and ready for promotion and chance to take their career further and be good at developing themselves
- Need to be target driven, used to working to KPI's, managing margin mix and budgets.
- Have an understanding of how they can sell their products to their partners
- Any experience of digital partners could be a bonus.
If this role sounds of interest, please submit your cv through to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.