Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading Communications Company, based in the heart of Berkshire. They are currently recruiting for an Incident Analyst to join their team on an interim basis, working within a fast paced and customer focused environment.
- Ensure that incidents are managed according to SLA's and KPI's
- Triage contacts to support teams and escalate tickets as necessary
- Identify areas for continuous service improvement.
- Ensure that practises and processes exist and where possible are formalised and repeatable
- Ensure communication delivered to users/shareholders is accurate, appropriate and high quality.
- Plays a key role in supporting and developing the use of new BMC remedy toolset.
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations role
- Incident management and escalation management experience
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skills
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Experience of BMC and IPCM tools
If you have the required skills and experience for this role and would like to be considered, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.