The team of 6 Incident Managers report to the Shift Major Incident Managers and are responsible for the management of all High Priority incidents against agreed SLAs, whilst fully supporting the Major Incident Management and Service Desk teams where necessary.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction during High Priority incidents. Demonstrate absolute command and control, whilst maintaining an overall incident perspective and ensuring the Incident Management processes are followed.
- Assist the Major Incident Manager in the management of Critical Priority incidents where required.
- Deliver results and achieve SLA/KPI performance by focusing on effective cross functional team working.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the communication and escalation processes during High Priority incidents.
- Proactively monitor incident resolution, analyse and highlight trends and root causes to Problem Management and/or relevant support teams.
- Produce clearly written Post-Incident reporting within agreed SLAs, assisting with Post-Incident Reviews where required.
- Compile and publish weekly/monthly operational incident reports detailing high profile outages.
- Facilitate key Incident related forums where required.
- Fully support the Major Incident Management and Service Desk teams where necessary.
- Champion quality standards and Service Management processes ensuring compliance across all operational teams.
- Extensive experience in a fast-paced Operations environment working within an ITIL framework with a solid understanding of the Incident Management process.
- Strong analytical capabilities, highly organised and excellent relationship management skills.
- Energetic and pro-active with a "can-do" attitude.
- Experience of ITSM tool sets, preferably BMC Remedy.
- Proven ability to engage and communicate with senior stakeholders and support teams across any number of business functions.
- Rational and calm under pressure.
Nice to Have:
- ITIL Qualifications.
- Degree Level Qualification.
- Experience of ICT / and or Mobile Network Technologies.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.