Incident Manager- Permanent Opportunity - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire
This role sits in the new Service Assurance CoE (Centre of Excellence) as part of a team of 4 x Incident Managers. This area is responsible for Incident, Problem and Change management for all new services.
This role works with different partners, vendors that have their own Incident and Problem Management functions and are providing their services. Each support different services i.e. Radio Network, IT, Cloud etc.
The role will encompass a mix of Managing Partners as well as being hands on with P1 & P0 incidents.
Areas of importance :
- Will need to be accountable for the End to End Incident Management process
- Will need to be able to effectively manage partners around incident, problem and change management.
- Should be able to challenge 3rd party Incidents and Escalations
- Will need influencing skills, so will need to have a strong backbone
- Wants someone who can continuously improve the processes
- ITIL certification would be preferred, but evidence of looking at continuous improvement is essentially what the manager wants to see
Background we are looking for
- Good Incident, and Problem Management experience
- ITIL certified would be a preference
- Strong 3rd party / vendor management experience
- Telco would be the preference or Energy/Utilities etc.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.