Incident Management Lead
We are looking for an Incident Management Lead to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
- Lead a team of Incident Managers who support 24 x 7 x 365 incident management monitoring across the organisation.
- Ensures that any impact to Services for customers and employees is minimised through effective Service Restoration.
- Responsible for routing major incidents between partners and coordinating resolutions in a timely manner with minimal disruption to the business.
- Responsible for developing the procedures and frameworks for how incident management is handled by partners, and in between partners.
- Ensures Service Impact is consistently understood and communicated to the right level of business stakeholders and post incident reporting.
- Ensures Incident Management processes work effectively across partners to minimise Service Impact and therefore only require minimal resource at the Service Assurance level.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers.
- Will have a high level, broad end to end understanding of the business and its operational performance.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams. Demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams.
- Will have clear subject matter experience of their area (both technical and commercial) and ability to connect and work across multiple domains.
- Solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness and ability to support other team members.
- Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts.
- Certified ITIL Service Operation intermediate.
- Experience of leading an incident management team within a multi-party telecommunications environment on a 24x7 basis
Nice to have
- Experience of best practice frameworks such as COBIT/ eTOM.
- Escalation management and crisis management experience in a multi-party technology environment.
So if you relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to Bhavna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Lead Marketing Comms Manager (B2C, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate
CheckPoint Architect - Security Architect - Firewall Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Location: Berkshire, England