|Job Title:||Incident Analyst (Telecoms)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Incident Analyst (Telecoms) - Contract - Reading, Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for an Incident Analyst to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a contract basis.
- Ensure that incidents are managed according to SLA's and KPI's.
- Triage contacts to support teams and escalate tickets as necessary.
- Identify areas for continuous service improvement.
- Ensure that practises and processes exist and where possible are formalised and repeatable.
- Ensure communication delivered to users/shareholders is accurate, appropriate and high quality.
- Plays a key role in supporting and developing the use of new BMC remedy toolset.
- Interpret and analyse multiple data sources to produce solutions.
- Track and communicate resolution status and next steps.
- IPCM and BMC Remedy incident reporting extracting reports.
- Drive incidents to resolution either independently or in conjunction with.
- Responsible for escalating with suppliers to deliver shared outcomes in line with SLA's.
- Responsible for identifying risks to management.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
- Analyse shareholder and supplier data.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong incident management and escalation management experience.
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations role.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skills.
- Tenacity and perseverance.
- Experience of BMC and IPCM tools.
- Negotiation skills.
- Matrix management experience.
- Adaptable, enthusiastic, flexible and responsible.
- Writing skills - maintaining accurate documentation of complex documents.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player.
- Ideally previous telecoms experience.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Cloud Platform Engineering Technician - Contract - Portsmouth
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire