|Job Title:||Incident Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are looking for an experienced Incident Analyst to join our expanding Head Office Team in Berkshire. Working with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers, you'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of competitive rates and exciting work… what more could you want?
Here is a little bit more information on what you will be doing:
- The Incident Analyst will drive and provide a quality service that supports and enables our networks and their customers.
- You will take responsibility and ownership of network incidents that require escalation to resolution to minimise the adverse effect on our shareholders network.
- Track and escalate incident tickets to resolution, in-line with SLA and principles of life cycle ticket management.
- Review departmental performance, identify continual service improvements and work with teams to implements CSI.
- Work as an escalation point for internal and external teams to ensure ticket resolution
The successful Incident Analyst will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations role
- Incident management and escalation management experience
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skills
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Experience of BMC and IPCM tools
So if this role interests you and you are keen to know more, please do send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Business Process Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire