|Job Title:||Incident Analyst (3G,4G Network)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Incident Analyst (RAN - 3G,4G)
6 Month Contract
I am urgently recruiting for an Incident Analyst on behalf of a growing Mobile Telecoms company based in Reading town centre, this is a 6 month initial contract looking to start ASAP. We are looking for someone with experience in closing down problem/incident tickets on the Mobile RAN network (3G, 4G) only.
As Incident Analyst you will be responsible for chasing engineers and getting outstanding incidents resolved and closed down. This is a challenging role and you will need to use your organisational and problem solving skills in order to track outstanding tickets, investigate into why they are not resolved and instruct 3rd party engineering teams to get them closed within strict time frames.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have experience within Service Operations / Incident or Problem environment within a customer service centric role
- Incident Management and escalation management experience
- Worked in service ops / Incident or Problem role within Radio Access Network 3G/4G
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment with strict deadlines
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skills
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Experience using Remedy ticketing took
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of a team
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required skills within the mobile network environment then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.maybanks @projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.