Our client, a growing and innovative tech and telecoms company based in Reading, Berkshire are looking for a Incident Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract.
- Ensure that incidents are managed according to SLA's and KPI's
- Triage contacts to support teams and escalate tickets as necessary
- Identify areas for continuous service improvement.
- Ensure that practises and processes exist and where possible are formalised and repeatable
- Ensure communication delivered to users/shareholders is accurate, appropriate and high quality.
- Plays a key role in supporting and developing the use of new BMC remedy toolset.
The activities that deliver this are:
- Interpret and analyse multiple data sources to produce solutions
- Track and communicate resolution status and next steps
- IPCM and BMC Remedy incident reporting extracting reports
- Drive incidents to resolution either independently or in conjunction with
- Responsible for escalating with suppliers to deliver shared outcomes in line with SLA's
- Responsible for identifying risks to management.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate
- Analyse shareholder and supplier data
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations role
- Incident management and escalation management experience
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skills
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Experience of BMC and IPCM tools
- Negotiation skills
- Matrix management experience
- Adaptable, enthusiastic, flexible and responsible.
- Writing skills - maintaining accurate documentation of complex documents
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.