INCIDENT ANALYST - READING
6 MONTH CONTRACT
We`re looking for an Incident Analyst to take responsibility and ownership of network incidents that require escalation to resolution to minimise the adverse effect on networks. Review departmental performance, identify continual service improvements and work with the teams to implement CSI. Work as an escalation point for the internal and external teams to ensure ticket resolution.
- Ensure that incidents are managed according to SLA`s and KPI`s
- Triage contacts to support teams and escalate tickets as necessary
- Identify areas for continuous service improvement
- Ensure that practices and processes exist and where possible are formalised and repeatable
- Ensure communication delivered to users/shareholders is accurate, appropriate and high quality.
- Plays a key role in supporting and developing the use of new BMC remedy toolset.
If this sounds like you, please send your CVs to Simmone.West@projectpeople
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Cyber Security Operations Analyst
Location: Langley, Berkshire
Principal Network Security Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire