In-Life Marketing Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
- Experience developing business cases
- Knowledge of subscription products and services
- Advanced Excel
- Experienced working within commercial and analytical roles
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for an In-Life Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working within the In-Life Team and will be responsible for creating and implementing customer contact initiatives and strategies, with the objective of increasing the engagement and value of the customer base.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Analysing existing customer trends using pivot tables, research and channel feedback
- Using segmentation and propensity models to define targeted top-up and churn reduction initiatives
- Understanding and building contact plans around trigger points and market trends
- Defining and delivering initiatives based upon strong commercial foundations
- Engaging across disciplines and at all levels within the company
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.