|Job Title:||In-House Junior Legal Counsel - Property/Real Estate|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
In-House Junior Legal Counsel / Solicitor
Are you a developing legal pro looking for a new challenge and a career ladder to get stuck into?
Well look no further...This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking a solution-minded, lawyer to join their Property Legal Team.
You will be joining an agile, interactive, in-house legal team where, due to the variety of work, no two days are the same at their 5* offices in Reading.
You will provide legal advice and solutions to the property teams across a variety of projects as well as getting involved with disputes & litigation. Working closely with the top mobile operators in the UK, supporting a network of thousands of sites across the UK, and working with a talented team to resolve all property and telecommunications issues.
What to expect to be doing:
* Partnering collaboratively with teams across the business to deliver creative legal solutions
* Tapping in on your excellent communication skills for drafting letters seeking to enforce rights and secure consent
* Supporting and facilitating project activities with our external and internal partners.
* Managing and advising upon legal disputes/issues
* Being a trusted adviser to the property teams and agents on queries and analysing the legal rights in often new areas of law and code.
You must be qualified, with some post-qualification experience and be ready to lunch a successful career as an In-house Legal Counsel
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.