We are working with an indoor signal solutions provider to recruit an In-Building / Network Engineer who will support the engineering of in-building systems delivery. This role will be one in which you can develop skills to engineer mobile network systems independently.
The role of In-Building / Network Engineer will include completing site surveys, production of site designs and survey / design documents.
Whilst in the role of In-Building / Network Engineer you will conduct activities including:
- Radio site surveys and designs
- Router and Femto-cell installation / commissioning
- On site integration testing
- Monitor live equipment
- Attending site to repair / replace faulty equipment
The role of In-Building / Network Engineer will you to enhance and further your skills within:
- Radio engineering software such as TEMs and IBwave
- Design and build engineering activities
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G mobile network technologies
To apply for the role of In-Building / Network Engineer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.