We are working with a leading UK Telco to recruit an IMS / Voice Test Engineer who will be part of a team supporting the delivery of all voice domain solutions through test planning, execution, issue management and reporting of all IMS and Voice core solutions.
As an IMS / Voice Test Engineer you will liaise with teams in design / operations to ensure the technical development road-map is understood.
Within the role of IMS / Voice Test Engineer you will have responsibility for:
- Co-ordination of test plans
- Execution of test activities and gathering evidence for test failures
- Working in a lab environment with accountability for operational integrity
- Key escalation point for operational issues
The successful IMS / Voice Test Engineer will demonstrate and enhance their skills within:
- IMS and MSS Network Architecture
- Understanding of services such as VoLTE / VoWifi and RCSe
- Knowledge of signalling protocols and call flows
- Background of involvement within the testing life-cycle
- Knowledge of Samsung, MITEL or Nokia vendor equipment (MSC, MGW, NGIN etc.)
To apply for the role of IMS / Voice Test Engineer please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.