Implementation Manager (Regional Network Rollout)
We are recruiting for an Implementation Manager to work for a leading Telecom Company in Bordeaux.
Your main duties will involve IP / Radio Network roll out and implementation projects.
- Establish project plans: define project scope, allocate resources & monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor & handle changes, conflicts & escalations
- Handle customer & stakeholder engagement: ensure project progress an meetings
- Daily monitoring and reporting of the sites under preparation to the customer and internally
- Ensure IT systems / tools / KPIs and SLAs are met
- Performance & quality management: experience in process, methodology and efficiency improvement (KPI, audits…)
- Understanding and maintaining efficient customer communication
- Good Telecom engineering background with at least 4 years of experience in the wireless network deployment (IP / IT / 3G / 4G / Radio)
- End to end project management skills
- Very good leadership, interpersonal skills and good customer facing attitude
- Self-motivated and can work well under pressure
- Very good ability to adapt to change
- Fluent in French and English (writing and speaking)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.