We are recruiting for an Implementation Manager working for a leading telecom Company based in Brussels, Belgium.
As an Implementation Manager who will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Key duties of the Implementation Manager include:
- Implementation Manager for wireless roll out
- Responsible E2E towards Customer and partner.
- Roll-out of I&C and Civil Work activities.
- BOQ: Verification of partner BOQ, translation into Customer BOQ, follow-up of the validation and update until PO reception.
- Planning, preparation and follow-up of the operations, reporting and solving issues.
- Site acceptance in Project Platform tools (compliancy of the installation according Customer criteria)
- Attend the partner / customer meeting as required.
- Wireless Telecommunication knowledge: five years of experience minimum.
- Knowledge of BTS configuration.
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit your application online or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.