Implementation Lead/Project Leader (EPOS/POS/Retail/IT) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Manchester, Greater Manchester.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant must have Retail sector experience
- Project manage allocated rebrands, refits or moves within the end client's stores.
- Managing different suppliers and internal service providers to enable the store to go through its allocated service e.g. refit, rebrand or move the store completely.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Understanding of store plans from business
- Infrastructure Implementation
- Attend on site Pre-contract meeting
- Compile detailed statement of works
- Gain Business approval for budget spend
- Raise services and hardware orders for activity in scope
- Manage in hardware orders with suppliers, resource attendance with suppliers and onsite activity to agreed timeline for activity in scope
- Sign off the installation with the store
- Handover any snagging to the snag team
- Confirm works complete
- POS & EPOS experience
- Produce weekly summary report
- IT Services/Outsourcing experience
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft SharePoint
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.