I have a number of Fantastic Positions open for Implementation Engineers with Cisco Deployment background, to come on-board and work for a market leading Global IT company based in Solihull. This will be an initial 3 month rolling contract position with competitive rates on offer.
The role holder is responsible for deployment/rollout of new customer deployments, testing, acceptance into service and snagging utilising SD-WAN technologies.
* Key skills in SD-WAN technologies - Cisco Meraki
* Proven track record in deployment, delivery timescales
* Understanding of Acceptance Into Service Processes and Procedures.
* Clear understanding of network monitoring tools and ability to on-board devices into multiple toolsets
* Good analytical and fault finding skills
* Good communicator
* Team working.
* Delivering solutions to agreed planned rollout schedules
* Ensuring that all testing is completed against templated test plans
* Acceptance into Service for NOC 1st/2nd line as well as 3rd line support teams
* On-boarding of devices into Network Monitoring Toolsets
* Reporting stats of deployments and communication to team leads/management
Qualifications - External
* Adherence to standard processes.
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.