Implementation and Support Analyst - Permanent - Oxfordshire
- Expeirence working within a Support, Tester or Developer role
- .Net, SQL, Java or other programming languages
- Experience working with Internal systems would be ideal
Our client, a Luxury brand, is looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate to join their team on a permanent basis. This a is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic company with endless career opportunities.
This position would be suitable for somebody that wants to develop a career within IT as there is scope to move in to a Developer, Senior Support or Tester position.
Reporting in to the Lead QA Tester, you will be working within the Technology Team to work on their in-house suite of applications.
The role has two key responsibilities; support of the internal desktop/web based systems and the implementation and support of new releases or product features.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting of Internal applications
- Implementation of application updates/releases
- Review and creation of implementation and roll-out plans
- Acting as the point of contact for post implementation issues
- Producing and adding to technical documentation for project work and existing systems
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.