An opportunity to work with a telco in Maidenhead as a head of Accounting Projects has made itself available on a contract basis, to start as soon as possible.
- Full responsibility for the running of an IFRS15 project.
- Management of Financial Accounting Manager currently leading a particular IFRS15 wave, any external resources currently engaged on projects, and additional team resources.
- Responsibility for an IFRS16 project and the resources to that work on it.
- Supporting and advising other Accounting and Finance areas on technical matters, and undertaking any technical research when necessary.
- Leading other accounting change projects where the complexity or resource in the impacted team requires it.
- Qualified accountant (preferably ACA), with experience within a Big 4 consultancy advantageous.
- Extensive technical experience, preferably specific to IFRS15.
- Experience of managing significant accounting change.
- Self motivated with the ability to manage themselves and deliver guidance with minimal guidance.
- Ability to manage external auditors and consultancies.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.